What is Aluminum curtain wall
The surface of aluminum curtain wall is generally treated with PVDF spraying after pretreatment such as chroming. Fluorocarbon coating topcoat and varnish of polyvinylidene fluoride resin (KANAR500). It is generally divided into two, three or four coats. PVDF coating has excellent corrosion and weathering resistance, can resist acid rain, salt spray and various air pollutants, excellent resistance to heat and cold, can resist strong ultraviolet radiation, can maintain long-term non-fading, non-chalking, and long service life. Have the following characteristics
1. Good steel, light weight and high strength of aluminum curtain wall. Aluminum curtain wall panel corrosion resistance is good, PVDF coating to 25 years without fading.
2. Aluminum curtain wall process is good. Using first processing and then painting process, aluminum can be processed into a variety of complex geometric shapes such as flat, curved and spherical.
3. Aluminum curtain wall is not easy to tarnish, easy to clean and maintain. Fluorine coating film of non-adhesive, so that the surface is difficult to adhere to pollutants, more good to the cleanliness.
4. Aluminum curtain wall installation and construction is convenient and quick. Aluminum panel in the factory molding, construction site does not need to cut only a simple fixed.
5. Aluminum curtain wall can be recycled, beneficial to the environment. Aluminum panels can be 100% recycled, the recycling value is higher.